Have you ever wanted to start or do something new part your self limiting beliefs held you back?
When it comes to building an incredible life, there is no limit to what you can do. The only thing keeping you from reaching your goals or your potential is perhaps a lack of self-belief.
Your life only begins to become a great life when you clearly identify what it is that you want, make a plan to achieve it and then work on that plan every single day.
I explain how you can ‘overcome your self limiting beliefs' in the video below
I have many more FB lives connect with me Chris Spriggs
Let’s say that you choose to keep putting things off until tomorrow and, therefore, decide to procrastinate and instead focus your attention on other matters.
Psychological rules dictated the decision you would make in this situation. And what’s even more significant is that behind this decision there lies a hidden and potentially limiting belief. That belief could be that:
- “I am not good enough to do this…”
- “I don’t deserve to be successful…”
- “I am a failure…”
Therefore your rules might be:
- “I should never do anything I’m not capable of doing…”
- “I must never take a risk that is beyond my ability…”
Here is what you can do to Overcome Your Self-Limiting Beliefs:
1. Decide exactly what you want in every key area of your life. Start off by Idealizing. Imagine that there are no limitations on what you can be, have or do. Imagine that you have all the time and money, all the friends and contacts, all the education and experience that you need to accomplish any goal you can set for yourself.
Imagine that you could wave a magic wand and make your life perfect in each of the four key areas of life. If your life was perfect in each area, what would it look like?
- 1. INCOME – how much do you want to earn this year, next year and five years from today?
- 2. FAMILY – what kind of a lifestyle do you want to create for yourself and your family?
- 3. HEALTH – how would your health be different if it was perfect in every way?
- 4. NET WORTH – how much do you want to save and accumulate in the course of your working lifetime?
Three-Goal Method – in less than 30 seconds, write down your three most important goals in life, right now. Write quickly. Whatever your answer to this “Quick List Method” way of writing three goals it is probably an accurate picture of what you really want in life.
2. Write it down. Your goals must be in writing. They must be clear, specific, detailed and measurable. You must write out your goals as if you were placing an order for your goal to be manufactured in a factory at a great distance. Make your description clear and detailed in every sense.
3. Set a deadline. Your subconscious mind uses deadlines as “forcing systems” to drive you, consciously and unconsciously toward achieving your goal on schedule.
If your goal is big enough, set sub-deadlines. If you want to achieve financial independence, you may set a 1, 3, 5,10 or 20-year goal, and then break it down, year by year, month by month, week by week then day by day. There are no unreasonable goals, only unreasonable deadlines.
4. Identify the obstacles that you will have to overcome to achieve your goal. Why aren’t you already at your goal? The Theory of Constraints – there is always one limiting factor or constraint that sets the speed at which you achieve your goal. What is it for you?
Persistence is self-discipline in action. Each time you persist and overcome the inevitable failures and disappointments you will experience, you become stronger and better. You develop a stronger and deeper character. You increase your self-esteem and self-confidence.
Your goal is to eventually become “Unstoppable.” Decide exactly what you want, write it down, make a plan, and work on it every single day. If you do this over and over again until it becomes a habit, you will accomplish more in the next few weeks and months than many people accomplish in several years.
I like to say thank you, Brian Tracey, because got most of this from him and many others
If you got any value from this post I appreciated if you share with others or comment below, I read all comments and reply back.
Until then have an outstanding day
Connect with me on facebook
Ps, If you're struggling with personal development, daily routine, marketing strategies and finding leads for your home business that has help me to grow and attract people? Take a look at video